Suggest treatment for severe itching with white portion in inner layer of skin?

Dermatologist
Question
I have severe itching with some white portion in my inner layer of skin. Please suggest some good treatment
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for the query Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better line of management. waiting for your response. Thank you

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for severe itching with white portion in inner layer of skin? 39 minutes later
Dear Dr. As you asked for photos of lesion please find enclosed files and please help me. Regards XXXX

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for the photographs Probably you are suffering from candida infection. Please apply candid b ointment twice daily for 15 days. Also take tablet cetrizine in night and tablet allegra 180 mg in morning for a week. This will help you. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you