Suggest treatment for severe hair fall

I am facing chronic hair fall issue. Its been 3 months now and i am loosing more than 100 hair a day. So far no medication has been taken up. I have severe gastric and acidity.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Dermatologist consult is ideal Detailed Answer: Hi, Chronic hair loss needs prompt addressal by a doctor to check for medical conditions like anemia, vitamin def, thyroid disorder, hormonal and menstrual disorders and even stress. You are complaining about acidity which is common in occupational or any other stress. I suggest you to meet a dermatologist for prompt address. You can use Tab BIOTIN FORTE 10mg Twice a day for three months.