Suggest treatment for severe adrenal fatigue

What helps with severe adrenal fatigue?
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please, what are your symptoms! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear of this severe adrenal fatigue that you have reported. This diagnosis is not a classical diagnosis recognized in medicine and its treatment is therefore not well established. I know they are many non validated products out there used by alternative medicine advocates. I will not rush to cite some or recommend any to you at this time. y advice would rather be that you report your symptoms to me and let's try to figure out what the possible cause of these could be. If we should fail to get a conclusive diagnosis, then I will provide you with some of the products used by persons with a strong believe in the existence of this. I look forward to getting more details fro you and working with you to establish a cause of these symptoms and manage accordingly. If you should however simply want a list of possible products for this simply, let me know and I will do just that. Dr. Ditah, MD.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for severe adrenal fatigue 1 hour later
I wanted a list of some products/supplements to try.
Brief Answer: VitC. Magnesium and Ashwaghanda Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for following up with me. As a practicing physician, am guilty providing you with information that I know of because it doesn't work rather than that it works for you to try out. It is a difficult task, but because you have insisted on, I will provide it to you. Vitamin C, Magnesium and Ashwaghanda are the top three supplements that persons try for this. Please, I am not sure of how helpful this is going to be but because you so strongly believe in trying it out, I wish you the best with this. Thanks for using our services and I wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.