Suggest treatment for prostate cancer gleason grade eight

I have been diagnosed with prostate cancer gleason grade eight. Both hard and soft tissue m r i showed negative. What therapy would you recommend?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Surgery and Radiation Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Prostate cancer gleason 8 means that there are only a few normal prostate cells and most of them are atypical ( cancer cells), however since the MRI is negative it means that the cancer has not spread. In such a case surgery and radiation therapy followed by hormonal therapy will suffice for cure. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards