Suggest treatment for proper erection of penis

m 23,i musterbated alot from the age of i do it but not so often.i tried to have sex with my gf n i penis is not strong enough or hard enough to get in.m not sure.what should i do.m in lot of stress due to all this.plz help me out.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Sexual Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Its performance anxiety Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Masturbation is a very safe of expressing ones sexual feelings and it doesnt have any disadvantages even if done for years. It can never interfere with your future sexual capacity. Now make it very clear in your mind that masturbation has not led to this problem. Coming to the problem with loosening of erection when you went on to have sex is due to the performance anxiety. When you went to have sex there was a profound anxiety that whether you will be able to perform or not. Moreover there may be many other questions in your mind regarding whether its appropriate, whether the lady will become pregnant, will I have to marry her and many more. All these issues lead to loss of erectile strength. Its very common during the initial sexual experiences. And believe me that with time the symptoms settle down. It may not recur and more so it does not require any treatment. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for proper erection of penis 42 hours later
thank u very much sir!!!can i contact u?n yss i think ur ryt n how 2 get rid of anxiety of performance
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Gets treated with time Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up query. You can always contact me using the link: Regarding your performance anxiety it settles down with time. Ones you are in a legitimate relationship and are comfortable about your sexuality with your partner, with time, the problem will settle down. If you feel you may meet a psychiatrist who can talk about your apprehension about sex. I practice in Indore, MP and if you can see me I will be more than happy to help you. If not you can contact me further on in future if you persist to have similar problem after marriage as well , the possibility of which is very less. Treatment with medicines will not help. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy