Suggest treatment for premature greying of the hair

Hi I found from last one year, couples of hair are turning to white, Please give me any solutions to stop this.
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Lack of nutrition Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Premature greying of the hair is a sign of lack of essential nutrients in diet. You can overcome the same by taking protein supplements especially ones containing Keratin in them. ENSURE is one such protein powder brand. You can also take medications like EVION LC, one tab per day. This contains special ingredients which helps in maintaining healthy hair and skin. Regards,