Suggest treatment for premature gray hair

Hello, hi I'm asking about Premature gray hair. 1) How to avoid it. 2) How to cure/ revitalize gray hair. 3) What food, vitamins, or supplements can delay gray hair.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: PABATAB Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Premature greying oh hair happens due to two reasons. 1. Genetic, where other family members are also affected. 2. Nutritional deficiency. In genetic cases no treatment is successful while treatment is possible for nutritional cases. I usually prescribe PABATAB tablets to my patients. They show good response to it and it is also very safe to take. PABA increases melanin synthesis in hair and hence increases the pigmentation of hair. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for premature gray hair 53 minutes later
OK- What could be taken for the second cause- Nutrition deficiency?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Take diet rich in protein and vitamin B6. You can take egg or soyabean for protein and sprouted grains for vitamin B6. Also take PABATAB it will be beneficial for you. Take one tablet daily for 3 months. Thank you