Suggest treatment for pimples

I'm 35 and still getting pimples like I'm 15. I wash my face morning and night. What is the best product to use
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Kindly provide the requested data&photo... Detailed Answer: Hi, The very first thing to do is to determine the type of skin you have; usually, oily skin are more prone to pimples. I'd kindly ask to upload a photo of your pimples to assist you further. Next, if your pimples are infected, I'd suggest to do a culture and sensitivity testing to determine the right bacteria and get proper treatment (oral and local antibiotics). Usually, pimples can grow depending on the hormonal changes during the monthly cycle. As per your case, I'd advise to take: - wash your face with warm water and anti-acne soap (usually zolfo soap recommended) - rinse it well with cold water - apply antibiotic gel (clindamycin 1% gel) once daily (which is a prescription medicine) - at night, can apply benzyl peroxyde 2.5% gel Once again, the treatment is based on the type of skin and pimples you have. Looking forward to kindly have the requested data and photos of your pimples. Thank you! Dr.Albana