Suggest treatment for pharyngitis with sinusistis

ENT Specialist
Respected Sir / Mam My Name is XXXX.I Have Health Concern Which is Related To Fever , Cough, Cold , Troth Infecttion, I Offent Suffer from Cough and Troth Infection ,,, I Use Some Antibiotics(ZOSPAR-200) and(Sinarest TAB)For Fever .From Last 3 Months I Have Problem Related To Cough and Trout Infection . I do Not want to Have More Tab For the Same , so Is There any Home Made Treatment Like I am Taking Honey and Zinger Early Morning Every Day and it had Help me to Get Some Releave so Plz Suggest me what Can I do To Get Rid of Cough and Infection. Plz Suggest Me whether I Should take some Medicine to Increase my Immunity and What Tab Would be Better For Me.
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may take Vit C, antioxidant and ........ Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query and medical history: it suggests that you may be suffering from the pharyngitis with sinusistis. To increase your immunity and relieve from cough you may take the Vitamin C 500 mg three time a day, antioxidant once a day and combination of fexofenadide and monteleukast once a day for 15 day. But for this I personally suggest to you that before going to homemade treatment or medical treatment, please go through some medical test to reach the near diagnosis and for better management Such as 1. X ray or CT Scan Paranasal sinuses to rule out any sinusistis. 2. X ray chest to rule out any chest infection. 3. Nasal and throat examination. Thanks