Suggest treatment for peanut allergy

ENT Specialist
Hi Doctor i contacted you several weeks ago that i have strong pain in my head, around ayes and swolled neck these symthomes were continuing for 4 month and nobody could find a reson! But fornutanly i could find reason it turn out that i have harsh arelergy to peanut. Which i was eating last 4 month. It is 1 5 days that i do not eat them and my body comes to it previous condition i recovered to take in Thyroid hormone
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 34 hours later
Brief Answer: As below: Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for following up. 1. If it indeed is peanut allergy, avoiding further exposure will settle your symptoms. 2. Request your physician to continue anti-allergic medication for a few weeks. 3. It is good to hear that you have found the causative agent. 4. You may continue your Thyroid Hormone as per the results of a latest Thyroid Hormone Level Test. I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them. Regards.