Suggest treatment for pain due to pinching of nerves in neck

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Nov 2013
Nov 2013

Neurologist
Question
Some time ago and I have pain in my back and my neck and once he touches me one in my back I feel the pain I went to a specialist physiotherapy and work-ray told me that there is friction paragraphs neck jurisprudence 3 probability that I have a desk and I went to a specialist last said is an inflammation only been taking ointments and medications to relieve pain, but It is still. Any advice and what is the best madcine should I take and for how long.I worked most of the blood tests and thankfully all normal (thyroid - the sensitivity of the blood - and liver and kidney functions - Vitamin B) Vitamin D was not good and currently drink treatment a month ago and was in the range of 6.8. And ten that my nerves are all weak and tired and in stress. I also feel the cold in my limbs and pain in most of my body, particularly my hands under the shoulders and the purity and thighs. What do you recommend and what doctor I can take to ease the pain of treatment and medications are right for me note that I currently infected blood pressure.
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. I have noted your symptoms and wish to reassure you that your symptoms do not represent any serious neurological illness and there is no need to worry about them. The most likely cause could be pinching of nerves in neck and lower back region. This can be confirmed by doing MRI scan of spine. If MRI is normal, then, it can also be due to fibromyalgia. You would benefit from physiotherapy and medications such as pregabalin capsules. You should consult a neurologist for further treatment. I hope my reply has helped you. I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain due to pinching of nerves in neck 10 minutes later
At the moment what do you advise me of ointments or relievers for a reason and not Lahoud appointment with Dr. nerves, but now after a month of yours.

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you for getting back. Detailed Answer: Now, you can take DICLOFENAC gel for local application two times daily. PREGABALIN capsules for one month. If you were my patient, I would start you on 75 mg once daily at night. If there is more pain, you can take ibuprofen tablets. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain due to pinching of nerves in neck 29 minutes later
Thanks Dr. Did you consider blood presure(is these madcines not effecting blood presure).

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you for getting back. Detailed Answer: These medicines would not affect blood pressure. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for pain due to pinching of nerves in neck 2 hours later
Thanks Dr.

Brief Answer: Thank you. Detailed Answer: Thank you and best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)