Suggest treatment for pain and irritation in vagina and anal área

Question
I' ve got throbbing pain and irritation on my vagina and anal área. I' ve tried over counter medicines, been 4 times to doctors who have done blood, urine and swab tests all been fine. I also take painkillers but have had this problem for 5 weeks, please help cant bare the pain and irritation.
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hot Seitz bath will be helpful Detailed Answer: Namasthe Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Ms Sherazbegum I hope that your Physician has thoroughly examined and ruled out perineum abscess( pus or infection present in the area surrounding the vagina and anus), and also ruled out fissure in ano(small ulcer at anal opening). I would like to some more additional information from you 1. Is the pain continuous or present during some specific time? 2. Is there any redness or rash in the perineum ? 3. Is there any discharge/ fever? 4. Do you have any urinary complaints like urgency, frequency or burning sensation during urination? In the meantime Hot Seitz bath will be helpful to relieve your pain to certain extent Hot Seitz bath: in a tub of lukewarm water add a handful of common table salt , sit in it for 15 to 20 minutes completely immersing your perineum. Do it thrice a day. It will help relax perineum muscle spasm. Waiting for your response Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD