Suggest treatment for open lip after an injury

Infectious Diseases Specialist
I fell on 2-5-11 and the lower lip remains open. It causes discomfort when eating, especially spicey foods. The lips are always scaly and unattractive. I have received prescriptions, etc. They don't stay on, of course. I am very upset about and to the end of my rope. What specialist should I see? HELP!
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow up with ENT/plastic surgeon... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, You should follow up with ENT specialist and a plastic surgeon to further evaluate the status of your open lip and if it can be repaired by plastic surgery. Hope it was of help! Dr.Bardha