Suggest treatment for mouth blisters

ENT Specialist
Hi. Today I just noticed a growth on the inside of my mouth. Right after I had a bowl of hot chili. It is on the back left side of my mouth, by my last tooth. It seems like it is on the gum. It is soft and feels smooth. It doesn't hurt. I am thinking that I just burned my mouth and the lump is a blister. What do you think?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: its a blister Detailed Answer: Hello.! Please dont worry! It is likely that you have developed a blister. It will be fine soon! Just avoid hot and spicy food and gargle with warm salt water . If you develop fever or bleeding or the Size increases, then meet your doctor for examination and advice Take care Regards