Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms

I have a rash that is mainly on my arms but I do have a few spots all over. This rash started about 3 weeks ago.I saw my doctor and was given Clyndemiacin , not sure about spelling, my rash started to clear a little. Then it became much worse. It now has little blisters with a white center. These pop and bleed alot. Then they scab over. They also itch really bad and apparently I scatch while sleeping. When one heals another pops up. Sometimes there are blisters inside ones that break open. What do I do?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: Pictures required Detailed Answer: Hi I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. From the description, it looks like you have developed lesions of folliculitis over you arms. But I would like to have a look at the exact skin lesions before coming to a final diagnosis. Please click some close up pictures of the exact skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also mail them at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. I am sure I will be able to help you more once I have a look at the exact skin lesions. Waiting for the pictures. Dr Geetika Paul
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for lesions of folliculitis over the arms 1 hour later
Is there a medicine that would help? Maybe something topical?
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Folliculitis Detailed Answer: Hi again Since you have lesions of folliculitis, you should apply an antibiotic cream like mupirocin over the affected areas twice a day after washing with lukewarm saline water. Dr Geetika Paul