Suggest treatment for itchy pimples in legs,forearms and buttocks

I have in the last three days itchy pimples starting from my legs and buttocks and now forearms , can't stop scratching, what should I do, seen GP and suggested anti istamin over the counter but no improvement, please help.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly upload the photos of your affected skin.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Before running into conclusions, can you please upload a photo of your current skin problems, preferably, buttock, legs, forearms, hands, feet and tummy area (belly). I really appreciate your kind collaboration as it will help me assist you further. Apart an allergic reaction, your skin problems could be related to possible: - skin infection - intestinal parasitic infection So, if I was your caring doctor would advise to do the examination of stool for ova/parasites and abdominal ultrasound. Looking forward to kindly have your photos in! Thank you! Dr.Alba