Suggest treatment for itching on elbows

Hi I hope you can help me I keep on itching on my elbow on both arms my doctor says its excma I use E45 to keep it moist but this does not seem to help ,my doctor subscribe me becomide 2.5mg a steroid cream this is also no good is there anything else I could try and also buy over the counter. my next question is that I find if I go a while without something to eat and when I do have a little snack I seem to sick it back up this has happened to me three times so I was wondering what the cause of this I do make sure that I have a hot drink like cuppa soup.where am I going wrong. My last question is when is the best time to start a family before my periods or after I look forward to your response to thses questions .thank you.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Clobet Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Since you have already started a steroid cream, you may have to take a better steroid cream like CLOBET. This has to be applied once in the night only. Kindly reframe your second query. I am sorry to say that I couldn't understand the same. If you are asking about when to have intercourse in relation to your periods to conceive. Then the best time would be from 12th to 16th day of the period. Waiting for your response, Regards,