Suggest treatment for itching and thinning of eyebrows and eyelashes

My eyebrowns and eyelashes are thining, what can I take vitamin wise or naturopathically to prevent or reverse this?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: details required Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Loss of eyebrows can occur in hypothyroid conditions as well as in conditions like alopecia areata. I would like to know the following additional things. 1. Do you have any known thyroid disorder? 2. Is there loss of hair from scalp and body too ? 3. Any other family member having similar problem? If possible please upload a photograph of your face. This will help me in giving a close diagnosis. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for itching and thinning of eyebrows and eyelashes 2 minutes later
No know medical issues or disorders. I believe since I had my children, my body peach fuzz has disappeared and the grown on my arms is very little compared to the hairy arms I used to have. I don't know whether it is age, or there is aproblem. What do I need to have checked to confirm?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Hypothyroidism Detailed Answer: Hello I dont think 47 is age to loose eyebrows. Hypothyroidism can be a cause. Please get your T3 T4 TSH levels checked. Let me know the reports, so I can guide you further. Thank you