Suggest treatment for injured penis causing inflammation pockets along the underside of my penis

Iam supposed to get one more free response from my last question. My e-mail is YYYY@YYYY My question was : I injured my penis using a penis ring. The underside of my shaft split open. This has caused a couple of inflammation pockets along the underside of my penis. I forgot the doctors name, but he responded to use neosporin. This product did not work. Is there anything else I can try to get rid of this unsightly problem ? I can actually push the fluid up just underneath the head , where it collects like a cyst. I can squeeze it, break it up then clear fluid comes out . But it always comes back. Please help. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Followup. Detailed Answer: at this point I think you may need to escalate the therapy. you may need a stronger antibiotic to take by mouth. I would not hesitate to see a local physician. also would be a good idea to soak in a bath for 15-20 minutes 2-3 times per day. recommend ibuprofen also 400 mg every 8 hours. Thanks again for sharing your health concerns with us. Dr Galamaga.