Suggest treatment for infertility

Infertility Specialist
I am female 23.I am married for 4 years and we have been trying to conceive for last 2 years. I am Obesse weighing 89 Kg and 162 cm in Height. We did semen analysis twice for my husband and they are normal. I dont have PCOD problem and my cycles are normal.As advised by a Gynecologist, I underwent follicular study for 5 times and egg was normal and got ruptured in correct time. We timed our intercourse after Follicular and unsuccessful in all attempts. My prolactin level was initially high(Jan-13) 56ng/ml later it got reduced to 23.82 ng/ml(July-13). I have attached my and my husbands reports here. Even though i am 23 and my husband is 28 we are anxious to have baby. Kindly give you suggestions
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: HSG Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and I understand your concerns. I saw your reports also. Following is my reply: 1) Your husband's semen analysis reports are fine except for little infection ( pus cells seen ) and increased viscosity. He needs to get culture and sensitivity test of semen and take antibiotics accordingly to treat infection. 2) Since you both are young , you should have conceived by now. Hence I suggest Hysterosalpingogram ( HSG ) test to check patency of your fallopian tubes. 3) If your tubes are open on HSG you can opt for IUI ( Intrauterine Insemination) treatment as you have been following up with follicuar growth scans and trying naturally but no success. 4) Since you are in Bangalore, if you wish you can consult me at XXXXXXX IVI fertililty at sadashivanagar ( Near Mekhri circle) for better analysis and treatment. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist