Suggest treatment for infection in the urethra

I have slightly sticky opaque fluid coming from my urethra (female). There is no pain, itching or smell, just a sticky discharge about 2-3 times a day. Is this an STD?
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: try a single tablet of Azithromycin 500 mg. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX welcome to XXXXXXX It depends on how long since have you been having it? If it is of more than a week duration, you may consider it an infection. if not, you may wait for subsidence. Alternatively (if you are worried),you may try a single tablet of Azithromycin 500 mg. if there is no response, you need to visit your doctor. Hope this helps.