Suggest treatment for impulse Control Syndrome

I have a problem with impulse control. I'm out of control alot when it comes to spending money. I continually shop with money I don't have -- credit. I know I shouldn't but I can't seem to help it. Then I get buyers remorse and have to take things back which is very embarrassing to me. I also have arguments with my husband often because of this. I also pick at myself alot -- almost continually throughout the day. I know I should get back into therapy, but do not have insurance at the time. Any suggestions would be helpful (e.g. books to read, websites, etc.). Thank you for your time.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Log to WWW.WWWW.WW Detailed Answer: Hello There are two things I would suggest. One is regarding the diagnosis of Impulse Control. Is it Impulse Control Syndrome, OCD, Bipolar Disorder, ADHD or problems in combination. Adjustment of the doses of Lexapro or Lemictal to 150 or Addition of Carbamazepine may be considered after discussion with you doctor. For resources to read, WWW.WWWW.WW is an excellent source for information. Other for Border Line Personality Disorder can be WWW.WWWW.WW . I hope this is useful. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA