Suggest treatment for hypochondria?

Since my icidental discovery that i have rbbb. I am always researching this medical heart condition i have which is isolated asymptomatic rbbb. I have seen almost 5 doctors and all have said it is a benign condition. I cannot enjoy my life anymore researching all the time about and being worried. In a recent cohort study, asymptomatic rbbb has an increase mortality hazard of 35 percent and this is making me even more worried and hypochondriac. What do you think could be a relief ?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 days later
Brief Answer: Consult a Psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I can understand the situation you are in. If you are complaining of it then its sure you can come out of it with some help. I suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist who through regular counselling sessions can remove the thought of fear out of you. Also to add, isolated asymptomatic rbbb is least fatal and has very less mortality compared most other heart conditions. regards,