Suggest treatment for high fever
User rating for this question
my son is 9 years and fever from last night WHILE swallowing pain combiflame suspension in home what dose will give 104degree fever
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Give 15 ml of suspension. Repeat medication 4 to 6 hourly. Paracetamol is yo be given in dose of 15mg/kg body weight. Do whole body sponging with tepid water. for 15 minutes. Give plenty of fluids. In case fever continues to be on higher side get him examined by pediatrician for further management. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for high fever 1 minute later
combiflame or colbol which to give
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. Please mention what is ingredient of colbol.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for high fever 2 minutes later
calpol (paracetamol) 120 mg suspension and combiflame suspension ifbrufen i.p 100 mg paracetamol i.p 162.5 mg
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: ok. Detailed Answer: Give combiflam 15ml.
People also viewed
- What treatment is suggested for high fever
- Are late periods weight gain and bloating symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the side effects of varicella (chickenpox) virus vaccine?
- Suggest treatment for high fever
- Child having high fever suggest the treatment
- Suggest treatment to cure high fever
- What could be the movable pea sized lump on penis
- Could pantoprazole cause bad odor like chemicals in stools
- Why am i having headache and nausea before bowel movements
- What are the reasons of absence of tonsils in throat
- Is full or round face, neck, or trunk a side effect of solu-medrol?
- Treatment and cure for high fever
- Is blistering, peeling, loosening of skin a side effect of children's motrin?
- Is wheezing or difficulty in breathing) a side effect of cromolyn nasal?
- Is general feeling of discomfort or illness a side effect of budesonide?