Suggest treatment for high fever

my son is 9 years and fever from last night WHILE swallowing pain combiflame suspension in home what dose will give 104degree fever
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Give 15 ml of suspension. Repeat medication 4 to 6 hourly. Paracetamol is yo be given in dose of 15mg/kg body weight. Do whole body sponging with tepid water. for 15 minutes. Give plenty of fluids. In case fever continues to be on higher side get him examined by pediatrician for further management. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for high fever 1 minute later
combiflame or colbol which to give
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. Please mention what is ingredient of colbol.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for high fever 2 minutes later
calpol (paracetamol) 120 mg suspension and combiflame suspension ifbrufen i.p 100 mg paracetamol i.p 162.5 mg
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: ok. Detailed Answer: Give combiflam 15ml.