Suggest treatment for hemorrhoids

Hello doctor.i m from india my age is 35 .have rheumatoid arthritis my r factor now 72.i m taking HCQS 200. medrol tab foltvite also .taking medication last three month now my prob gastric. constipation now hemorrhoid blood in stool from five six days.blood is fresh. in 2005 thr endoscopy diagnose duodenal ulcer. thyroid also.blood in stool becoz of hemmrohoids or ulcer or cancer any doubt.any test for dis.too much gas pass. now I m worry what to do for treatment either start homeopathy or continue dis.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Most probably the hemorrhoids sir Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. If the blood is fresh the most likely source of bleeding is due to the hemorrhoids and not the duodenal ulcer, as the duodenum is higher up and should usually result in dark colored stools and not fresh blood in the stools. No chance of cancer as of now, but I would still recommend a doctors examination and opinion. I would recommend a visit to a doctor at the earliest sir as your hemorrhoids may require treatment. A new surgical procedure called MIPH (minimal invasive procedure for hemorrhoids) is present. This is a day care procedure, which means if you are admitted in the morning, you can be discharged the same day after the procedure. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.