Suggest treatment for hairfall

Hi Iam 32 years old,Iam loosing my hair, it has become very thin for which iam taking Evion 400mg capsules. is this safe for me to take a pil daily. when should i have to take it in the night before bed or in the morning.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that You can safely take Evion 400 mg once a day at least for 3 months . But that will not help in resolving hair fall . It is to be determined which kind of hair loss, you are having . Minoxidil is the only approved medication by FDA for hair fall and regrowth . It is generally due to DHT on the scalp .So, DHT blockage is very necessary . Can you tell me regarding any kind of stress or previous illness you had . Some more history will be helpful. DR. Shruti