Suggest treatment for hair loss

hi i am facing hair lose problem. please suggest what remedies can be taken to stop it. regards XXXX
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Nutritional deficiency is common in women Detailed Answer: Hi, Your query is too short to address the specific issue. Sudden loss of hairs can be a concerning to anyone. Check what have you done recently to the hair that led to shedding. Sometimes it can be normal to lose up to 100 hair per day. During lactation women lose hair and during menstrual phase they can lose too. Find out the stress factors and address them. Nutritional deficiency is a common reason including anemia in women. So I suggest Iron rich diet and root vegetables for women who suffer weight loss. You can try Tab BIOTIN FORTE 10mg, twice a day for a month. Please come up with any clarifications before you rate my answer.