Suggest treatment for hair fall and hair damage
User rating for this question
How to get rid of hair fall & hair damage, & also i wanna know how to maintain healthy hair.
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly send details Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum. I can understand your concern for the hair fall and hair damage. You have provided quite brief history to guide yourself. Kindly elaborate certain important points so that I can guide you better: - How many hair falls everyday. Do you observe these on your pillows, on floor or in bathroom or during combing. - Your occupation and marital status and daily routine. - If married then related history of carrying the family way (pregnancy or feeding baby). - Any history of illness or stress in last 1 years. - Are you taking any medicines or any supplements. - Comment on your diet- do you take fruits, vegetables and green leafy. - Tell me about your present hair products. Hope to hear soon form your side. Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia MD- Dermatology.
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for hair fall and hair damage
- Blisters with clear liquid on penis
- Is muscle spasm or jerking of all extremities a side effect of strattera?
- Suggest the treatment for severe hair fall
- Suggest good treatment for hair fall
- Hands blisters from cold weather
- Suggest treatment for hair fall
- White colour blister in nose
- Is uncontrolled vocal outbursts and/or tics a side effect of dexedrine?
- Is general feeling of tiredness or weakness a side effect of bactrim ds?
- Suggest treatment for hair fall in men
- Cluster of blisters mon pubis
- Lip blister cuased by endoscopy
- Is swelling of the face, hands, legs, and feet a side effect of bactrim?
- Is blisters on the trunk, scalp, or other areas a side effect of rituxan?