Suggest treatment for greying of hair

Hai sir I am XXXXXXX my age 33. Myproblem hair fall loss. iam using Headen sholder shampo . hair colour also change complet going white i am using hair colur black heena pleasr help me .
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Multiple factors affect hair Detailed Answer: Hi Greying of hair is mostly genetic. At 33 yr the hair starts greying and for some it . may be minor and for some it may be rampant. Truly there is no drug that reverses it. The pigment causing cell is aged and is no more producing the color to the hair. So camauflaging is the right option. So choose good brand coloring agent than XXXXXXX You may go with Loreal brand. Also use a good hair conditioner separately to reduce hair fall. You can take Hair vitamins like Tab BIOTIN FORTE 10mg, once a day to reduce hair fall. Pick green leaves in the food daily, at least one fruit per day and 6 nuts per day. Thank you.