Suggest treatment for gastroenteritis
User rating for this question
hi,i today afternoon i had serious dysentry(my bums/opening were on fire),after that i had to go to toilet very often.... Now its kind of stablised. What does this mean???
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Signs of gastroenteritis... Detailed Answer: Hi, The "serious dysentery" and frequent visits to the toilet are signs of an acute gastroenteritis. There are various causes including: - foods you have eaten - viral infection (especially if you have had a previous flu) The very best thing is to : - drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration - take otc o.r.s and tasectan - take probiotics If the signs won't improve within a couple of days, then should consult a physician for further evaluation. All the best! Dr.Klerida
People also viewed
- Fybogel for diarrhea
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis ayurvedic treatment
- Suggest treatment for bacterial gastroenteritis
- Levosulpiride in cardiology
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of gastroenteritis
- Does eating a lot of cashew nuts cause oil in the feces?
- Can tuna fish cause constipation?
- Suggest treatment for gastroenteritis
- Does colonoscopy cause erections
- Epo and dialysis
- Visalus shakes cause constipation?
- Diamox renal dosing
- Suggest treatment for viral gastroenteritis
- Vyvanse and dexedrine
- Dextroamphet side effects