Suggest treatment for fungal infection on skin

I have these red bumps, were more like bumps yesterday but today or still red but flatter. I go to massage parlors frequently (no sex, only happy ending by hand) and saw an escort 2 weeks ago who says she was clean. I spoke to her today and claims to see a doctor regularly and is clean. I also started using a new soap from TJ. I read that linear "bites" may be a sign of public lice or bed bugs. My wife had similar marks on her lower stomach, similar area to where I have it. What could it be?
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. If you look closely the lesion and making circular pattern. Probably you are suffering from fungal infection. Presence of similar lesion in wife supports the diagnosis. Please apply antifungal cream, this will help you. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for fungal infection on skin 6 hours later
Thank you. Is this something I could have contracted from my risky behavior? Also, this isn't genital warts correct? If left untreated, will it clear up on its own? I've had athletes foot for a long time, never treated it. Could what I have in my lower abdomen area be related to the athletes foot? Also, do you recommend a particular brand of anti fungal cream? Thanks
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 19 hours later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hello Yes, this infection may spread due to risky behavior. This is not genital wart and it may clear up on its own, but its better to get treated. Even athletes foot is caused by same fungus. The treatment remains same. You can apply funcicide, clodid or candid cream. All the above are trade name of same cream ( clotrimazole). Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you