Suggest treatment for fungal infection on skin

Good Evening, Sir, I have suffered with skin disease. When I was first suffered doctor had given medicine - syscan-150 (1tab/weekly) pyricontin-10tab (1tab/daily) novale soap for bath kensel powder for dusting then my skin problem was completely clear that time on 2006.Then I suffered with small pox on 2009. Now I am with same problem. While I am bathing , white and black round shape structure is taking too much time to remove,not less than two hour.Then my skin is coming same condition after 4 hours.Please say how can I take treatment for this disease for permanent cure.
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello The treatment taken by you suggests that you suffered from a fungal infection in 2006. Now it might be a second episode of infection or can be a totally different condition. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. There is an option to upload photograph on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you