Suggest treatment for foreign body ingestion
User rating for this question
sir my son 6 years old he was swallowed staple pin yesterday how to find where is in stomach. what is the treatment
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry Fireign body ingestion is common in children. Staples have blunt end so nothing to worry. It will pass in next 2or3stools. Give plenty of fluids,banana,green leafy vegetables. You can get him examined by pediatrician who will get anX Ray done to see location of pin. Hope this helps. Let me know of you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless..