Suggest treatment for foot injury in a baby

My husband was holding my 2 year old and accidentally closed the recliner on my baby's foot, he didn't really cry at all just said hurt, I know it's not broken because he is running around on it, but the vein that's in your foot, by doing that, do you think it would be ok? Like no internal bleeding?
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry since he is walking well. Apply ice over his foot for 5 to 10 minutes . 2 to 3 times a day. While lying down keep his foot elevated on a pillow. In case of any discomfort you can give ibuprofen as per dosage 2 to 3 times. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health . God bless.. .