Suggest treatment for flatulence in baby
User rating for this question
I am giving colicaid to my 3 motnh old son. despite that I can ear his stomach churning and find his gassness very smelly. please advice. he is on formula. is baby massage important.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 days later
Brief Answer: Patting Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Patting the baby soon after feeding is very essential to avoid such gas. Patting makes the ingested milk to reach the stomach and then to p[ass in the further intestines within short time not leaving the stomach acid to form gas. Also avoid giving colicaid frequently. It has to be giving when baby cries due to colickey pain. Regards,
People also viewed
- Hsv treatment valtrex
- Is convulsions a side effect of humalog mix 50/50 pen?
- Is decreased urine output a side effect of irbesartan?
- Suggest treatment for appetite loss and flatulence
- Pure effect carbon
- Is pounding in the ears a side effect of indomethacin?
- Pepcid otc dose
- Suggest treatment for foulsmelling flatulence
- Ovcon 50 availability
- Is severe or sudden headache a side effect of istalol?
- Decadron la injection
- Suggest treatment for flatulence and blood in stool
- Suggest treatment for flatulence and belching
- Is clay-colored stools a side effect of grisactin 250?
- Suggest treatment for flatulence in baby