Suggest treatment for flatulence in baby

I am giving colicaid to my 3 motnh old son. despite that I can ear his stomach churning and find his gassness very smelly. please advice. he is on formula. is baby massage important.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 days later
Brief Answer: Patting Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Patting the baby soon after feeding is very essential to avoid such gas. Patting makes the ingested milk to reach the stomach and then to p[ass in the further intestines within short time not leaving the stomach acid to form gas. Also avoid giving colicaid frequently. It has to be giving when baby cries due to colickey pain. Regards,