Suggest treatment for extreme bloating and burning in upper stomach area

extreme bloating and burning in upper stomach area , had colon test , endoscopy upper, x ray all test normal but the bloating is terrible, tried to eliminate dairy, sugar, wheat nothing helps, started taking probiotics no help prilosec doesnt help either , no constipation , but not passing gas
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). Bloating is produced due to intake of indigestible sugars which is then fermented by bacteria present in our gastrointestinal tract. What you all have to do is: 1. Do regular aerobic exercise at least 30 minutes / day 2. If you are obese or overweight then you should reduce your weight again by exercise and low caloric diet 3. Wear loose clothes 4.Observe when you take milk or milk products whether these symptoms worsen, if yes then please avoid them. Also avoid vegetables like cabbage, pea, and beans 5. Avoid carbonated drinks, wine or beer and smoking if you do 6. take black tea and add cardamom and ginger to it and take them with meals 7. Don't forget to close mouth while chewing food and Eat slowly 8. Take a proton pump inhibitor like prisolec but along with a prokinetic agent like domperidone 9. Take Tablets that contain enzymes protease, amylase, lipase with meals 10. Take Capsule Gasex an Ayurvedic preparation by Himalaya which I find very useful in my patients I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.