Suggest treatment for exhaustion due to stress

Hi, I have been under a lot of stress for 2 months working excessive hours and not sleeping. I have been very weak and shaking a lot with on and off menstrual bleeding during this time for most of the 2 months. Not sure if I should go to Gyno or endocrinologist (type 1 diabetic)?
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: take multivitamin, consult gynaecologist Detailed Answer: Dear member, Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. Your symptoms are suggestive of exhaustion . If your Food intake has been neglected in past few weeks you may be anemic too. You have mentioned type 1 diabetes. Please check your sugar levels and HbA1c. If your sugars are in normal range then multivitamins for fatigue will help. For on and off bleeding it is important to rule out any pathology. You will require a pelvic examination and pap smear. If gynecology problems ruled out and symptoms still persists then you will need detailed blood tests including thyroid profile and an endocrinologist opinion. Write back if you have more questions. Thanks Dr Bhagyashree