Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Hi I am 34 yrs old male .I have been married for 3 yrs but have not been able to have full intercourse with my wife because I can't penetrate her vagina .My penis starts getting softer & softer until we give up having sex. . I get good erection in the morning or while mastubrating with porn but when it comes to my wife I dont get aroused . Every one in our faimly keeps enquiring why we don't have a kid yet . They keep advising us to go see a doctor if there is any medical problem . It has now become a huge issue in our faimly & I feel embarrased that I can not penetrate my wife .Some times my wife suggests me to get her some medicine that will expand her vaginal opening so that it might become easier for me to enter inside her . Once or twice I tried viagra but didn't work & also I am not sure if my problem is something that viagra is used for treating . My wife has become very very depressed as she wants to have a kid but I have not been able to do a full intercourse to get her pregnant . Also I wanted to add that I do get aroused alot watching porn & frequently mastubrate thinking about those scenes but when it comes to having sex with my wife I rarely feel aroused . Sir I am very very disturbed by all of this & I will be grateful if you could provide me your valuable suggestions regarding my problems & how to proceed in the right direction to fix this issue . Your's Faithfully ------------------ S . T New Delhi , India
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please get some tests as advised Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW You have non consummation of marriage. There can be many reasons like- 1-Vaginismus- There is contraction of pelvic muscles in female due to fear of pain so when the male tries to enter , he feels a resistance like a wall. 2- There can be problem in male like some complex or fear of failure to satisfy the female 3- There can be a venous leakage from peripheral veins of corpora cavernosum , causing inability to maintain hardness 4- Due to anxiety, your mind starts wandering and instead of feeling pleasure, you have tension , causing to lose hardness. Viagra some times may not help because it is not a panacea. Please get the following investigations- - Gynea exam of your wife to see whether she allows it - Blood Sugar, Sonography of your erect penis and scrotum it is an eminently treatable problem. I have been treating for the last many years and results are almost 100% the mode of treatment may vary from person to person so please relax. Any more query is welcome. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA