Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

I have erection problem. Doctor suggested Zydalis Md 10 mg table for erection problem. I took a tablet and still could not see any soluton. Please advise.
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Naveen Poola 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic! Usually Zydalis (which contains the medicine Tadalafil) is effective in erectile dysfunction. However, if there is some psychological reason or cause, for your erectile dysfunction, like performance anxiety etc then other modes of treatment like counselling from your doctor are also needed. Moreover, as it is only the first day you have taken it, I suggest you to have little patience and look for effects in few days. But, the dosage and the frequency should be strictly followed as suggested by your doctor. Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Regards,
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction 58 minutes later
Dr XXXXXXX Thanks, I am satisfied with your answer. Could you give me your contact details (Mobile Nr) ? I will contact you if there are any other queries or I want to visit your clinic.
Brief Answer: You are welcome! Detailed Answer: Thank you! You can contact customer care for those details. I am not allowed to type it here. You can post a direct query on my name, if you want to contact me again. Take Care!