Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction

Hi iam 25 yrs old and m suffering from erectile disorder what should i do.
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Adv to get some investigations done Detailed Answer: Hello There are a number of causes of erectile dysfunctions. They can be psychological (anxiety, myths, psychiatric problems like depression ,anxiety disorder), drug abuse esp. tobacco,), endocrinal problems like hypogonadism due to low testosterone, and physical causes like Diabetes, Hypertension, Venous leakage, due to ongoing medicines for some other causes. The most common in your age is of psychogenic cause. At this instance if you don't feel your symptoms are psychogenic, I would suggest that you get BP checked, fasting blood sugar, serum testosterone level from a good lab. I also suggest you to get a sonogram of erect penis . Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction 21 minutes later
Sir i dont chew tobacco and m not a alcholic addict but i take it rarely does viagra could help in oveercoming this problem.
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Testing is better... Detailed Answer: Hello I am glad you don't use tobacco. It saves you from lot of health problems. Please get a serum testosterone level done. If it is normal, viagra can be helpful. 30 minutes of daily brisk walking will certainly help. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction 1 hour later
Sir if the problem is psyhcological den what should be done, are there any natural remedies for erection problem i get erection but m unable to resist it. Before 2 month i get married and unable to do intercourse and i lost my self confidence though i did a sex before couple of times and does viagra has any kind of side effects on sexual life
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: Put first 1 ,then 2 fingers in your wife's vagina Detailed Answer: Hello Please clarify in next question whether you have been able to have penetrative sex . I guess you are trying to say that since marriage, although you have been getting erection,you have not been able to enter the vagina of your wife for sex so have lost confidence and lose erection after some time. In such a situation, I advice my patients to first put a lubricant like sarson oil on finger ,put one finger in vagina 15 times and then 2 fingers 15 times. If the female tolerates this comfortably, taking viagra 25 mg can be useful. Sometimes, headache can be a problem but it is not serious. If you have any more query, lease let me know DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA