Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premacture ejaculation

Question
Hi Doc, I am male of 28 years and got married 2 months back. I am feeling low in errection and early ejaculation. Many time, I am unable to get the errection and if it is errected, I can't hold if for more than 3-4 minutes. Pl advice.
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Please give more information as requested Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW There can be many possible causes of poor erection in your case. it could be due to high anxiety to perform to a certain standard ,tiredness, or inability to have good sex initially causing increased anxiety ,leading to still greater problem . I need to know a few things in follow up questions before I can suggest a remedy , 1- Do you get morning erections? 2- How was your honey moon experience? 3-Any stress ? 4-Any smoking /drug abuse? 5-How is the desire to have sex? 6- Do you have good turgid erection? 7- How long can you maintain the erection? 8-Since how long is the problem in erection? 9-Get fasting blood sugar done. Please give the required information to enable me to suggest a good remedy. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premacture ejaculation 9 hours later
1- morning erection-very few times. 2- had sex only 2 times in 3 days due to erection issue 3- no stress 4- non smoker/ no drugs 5 - desire to have sex, but unable due to lesser erection 6- 7- XXXXXXX 5 minutes 8- since starting (2 months back)

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Please clarify a few more things in history Detailed Answer: Hello I would like to know do you lose erection hardness after 2-3 minutes, if yes- Is it present since beginning or come later? or is it the issue of early ejaculation? Morning erections have been poor since beginning or come later? Was the experience of sex normal when ever you could penetrate? The possible lines of management are different ? DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premacture ejaculation 37 minutes later
normally, i am not getting erection hardness which is sufficient for penetration. While penetration, it was ok expereience bt ejeculatiion happens in less than 5 minutes. Before marraige, I used to masturbate lots of time and it seems that may be the cause of my current problem. Pl provide ur contact no., i will be call your for more detail

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Focus on the pleasure of sex Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for query. It now is evident that you are having a lot of guilt for masturbation. Second- You have had penetrative sex though you feel that it was inadequate. Third- you are perceiving that 5 minutes time is inadequate. OK- Masturbation is a normal sexual self gratifying activity practiced all over the world by both men and women of all ethnic cultures, both when they have no partner as well with a partner to add to the pleasure of sex. It causes no physical,mental or sexual harm what so ever. the problem you have is not due to masturbation ,but due to guilt and anxiety so just focus on the pleasure you have in the company of your wife. Second- you don't need a rock hardness to penetrate but just enough of it. I suggest you to stop monitoring the hardness while having sex. As I said, focusing on pleasure will do the trick. Third- Normal latency for ejaculation after penetration is 2 minutes . By that standards, 5 minutes is normal but you can learn to prolong as long as you want. It can be done by taking sex therapy sessions from a sexologists Good Luck DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premacture ejaculation 32 hours later
Thanks Doc for your valuable support & advice.

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Wish you a happy married life Detailed Answer: Hello You are most welcome. I wish you a very happy married life. If you need any help in future, don't hesitate to contact me. DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA