Suggest treatment for ear lobe repair

ENT Specialist
I want to get my ear lobe repaired. What would be the cost and what is the procedure. My son used to pull my earrings. Now whole has become big. Kindly advise.
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Prahlad Duggal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Lobule plasty is the procedure Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Lobule plasty is the procedure required for such cases and the procedure is usually done under local anaesthesia as a day care procedure. The cost of procedure will be between Rs. 5 - 10 thousand only but cost may vary from hospital to hospital. Feel free to ask another query. Regards