Suggest treatment for dry nipples

hi this is XXXXXXX here 35 yrs female. i delivered a baby on 31st XXXXXXX 2014, it was normal delivery for me. Due to excessive bleeding i had to take ttwo bottle of blood as my bp went down. now both baby and myself are fine except few problems for me as i m suffering at present along with breast feeding. there is enough of milk in my breast due to which it becomes very heavy and i had to remove milk every one and 1/2 hour as it starts paining. initially nipple got cracked and now i tolerate it and feed my baby. Slowly i notice the surrounding of my black nipple area the skin itches a lot and has become rough. Can u pls prescribe a ointment to reduce itching. Secondly my baby hick up a lot after taking milk. I do burping for 2-3 min. is there any other way to stop the hick up for her. i feel as if she feels difficult or is it normal. 3rd i got stiches through normal delivery. Now can i sit and bend down and start kitchen work. currently i m having orfer xt, CCM,b protein medicines. thanks.
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 2 hours later
Brief Answer: regular burping, resume household activities Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! Infants can take feeds voraciously and you shold give her feeds as frequently as possible. The hiccups are common in infants. Keeps the baby upright while feeding and tap the back for burping immediately after feed and 10-15minutes later or when she is weeping or having hiccups. Breast skin driness and cracks will respond to local application of Tenovate cream twice a day, wipe it clear before feedings. Also start a multivitamin supplement. You can start all household activities you have mentioned. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!