Suggest treatment for dry itchy ears?
User rating for this question
dry itchy ears bad
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Otitis externa Detailed Answer: Hi Mam, I have gone through your query; it suggests that you may be suffering from the otitis externa. For this you may instilled Neosporin H ear drop 2 drops three times a day, Tablet levocetrizine 5 mg in night after consulting your doctor. Avoid putting ear bud, water and oil in the ear. For your kind information: Otitis externa is an inflammation of the outer ear and ear canal. The ear canal may appear eczema-like, with scaly shedding of skin. Avoid inserting anything into the ear canal. Avoid swimming in polluted water. Use of earplug when swimming and shampooing hair may help prevent external otitis. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
People also viewed
- What causes recurring seizures
- Is sore throat a side effect of humatrope?
- What causes painful ear lobe
- Suggest treatment for swelling and itchiness in ears
- Suggest treatment for ear pain
- What does a hard lump in the inner thighs indicate
- Suggest treatment for ear drainage
- Is hoarseness a side effect of nifedipine?
- Suggest the treatment for ear ache
- Is hoarseness a side effect of metoprolol?
- Suggest treatment for dry itchy ears
- Is nosebleeds a side effect of micafungin?
- What causes leaking breasts inspite of negative pregnancy result
- Is sore throat a side effect of moexipril?
- Suggest treatment to get rid of floaters in eyes