Suggest treatment for depression and my way of life

I am feeling very depressed. I don't know how to tackle things. I work with a bank in gulf. my father is suffering from keposy sarcoma. I have been taking some drugs by doctors prescription. they say I get panic attacks. i smoke around 8-10 cigarettes a day. I feel help less hope less. I love my father very much. I just want to sit alone in dark or erase all my memories. kindly suggest I am very disappointed with my life..
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult a Psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Problems are in everybody's life, its how you take them ad tackle them matters and designs the present day. You need to take things easy even when they are serious, only then you will have mental strength to fight against them. I would also suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist who can help you by counselling and filling in ideas which will help you to tackle the present problems. Wish you good health. Regards,