Suggest treatment for depression and my way of life
User rating for this question
I am feeling very depressed. I don't know how to tackle things. I work with a bank in gulf. my father is suffering from keposy sarcoma. I have been taking some drugs by doctors prescription. they say I get panic attacks. i smoke around 8-10 cigarettes a day. I feel help less hope less. I love my father very much. I just want to sit alone in dark or erase all my memories. kindly suggest I am very disappointed with my life..
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult a Psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Problems are in everybody's life, its how you take them ad tackle them matters and designs the present day. You need to take things easy even when they are serious, only then you will have mental strength to fight against them. I would also suggest you to consult a Psychiatrist who can help you by counselling and filling in ideas which will help you to tackle the present problems. Wish you good health. Regards,
People also viewed
- I am suffering from upset stomach, can i take tigan?
- I am suffering from weight gain, can i take topamax?
- Suggest treatment for bipolar depression
- Can i take smz tmp ds for bacterial skin infection?
- Is palliative care required for bladder cancer patient
- Can dexpak taperpak cure cancer, multiple myeloma ?
- Suggest treatment for hypertension with depression
- Is morphine drip suggested during the last stage of cancer
- Frequent painful eye hemmorrhage with negative result for multiple myeloma
- What are the possible treatments for sedated terminal cancer
- I am suffering from tinea cruris, can i take naftin?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and depression
- What treatment is suggested for depression
- Could i have cancer if quant value is 33
- Suggest treatment for depression and my way of life