Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder

General Surgeon
sir my name is XXXXXXX from india ,i have cyst in my urine bladder from last 2 years.what type of treatment we should do? and from where??
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly provide me the report and investigation Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day As already suggested by you, it will be more convenient to give advise if you could provide me the report along with your symptoms and all the investigation done so that I can provide you with suggestions. You can upload the things in the uploader available on the website or you can mail the attachment to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as "Attention Dr Deepak Kishore Kaltari" Wishing you great health. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for cyst in bladder 21 hours later
sir here i upload all the reports related to disease, please give me valuable suggestion ,i am totally hopeless.sir what can i do if cancer..................
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nabothian cyst is a benign pathology Detailed Answer: Hi Greetings Dear Mrs XXXXXXX I would like to reassure you that it's not cancer. None of the reports mention about it. You have been suffering from chronic infection of urinary bladder known as Chronic Cystitis. It will definitely resolve with long course of antibiotics. Your ultrasound report does mention about nabothian cyst of cervix, it's a totally benign pathology and not related to cancer. It's caused by blockage of ducts of mucous secreting glands of cervix which leads on to accumulation of mucous and causes cyst. They usually resolve over a period of time. In sexually active females they are normal findings in 5 to 10 percent of females. All that it needs is yearly follow up with your Gynecologist. I would once again want to reassure that there is nothing serious about it. Also small fibroid of uterus may be normal finding in many individuals. Rest be assured that there is no cause for concern. Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. You can write directly to me anytime. Wishing you a very happy and healthy life. Take care Best Regards Dr Deepak Kishore MBBS, MS, MCH Consultant Surgeon