Suggest treatment for cut nose that is painful and itchy

I have a cut in my nose that will not heal... Any suggestions? Its the yellow sppot in the picture but the cut or sore or whatever it is extends about another half a centimeter back.... Kinda painful and itchy!
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Topical povidine iodine, NSAID + serratiopeptidase Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for using HCM. I went through your query and attached report and understood your concerns. The lesion looks like infected hair follicle or sebaceous gland. You need to apply warm compression (faster healing) and can take NSAID like aceclofenac with serratiopeptidase. This will help in reducing the pain. Can apply topical povidine iodine cream over it. Once the inflammation subsides the pain will disappear. You should not handle it or don't squeeze it. Clean the area with water more often. This will help you. Hope this information helps you. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Regards