Suggest treatment for constipation

I am a male aged 40 years. From the past 10 odd years whenever I mastubrate I get constipated the next day. I can just go once next day but have a feeling of not able to evacuate my bowels fully and feel bloated. This happens always. This never happens when I have sex with my partner. Also I never orgasm when I have sex with my partner but do most times when I mastubrate.
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hello, Thank you for the query. Well possibly you have a sensitive intestine. Need not worry. Worth trying following things and see if you feel better, 1) drink plenty of water 2) Can take isapgula husk 2 teaspoon at night. This is easily available over the counter. 3) take high fibre diet like salads and fruits. 4) Go for regular brisk walks 5) If symptoms persist can take 10 to 15 ml of liquid paraffin (available over the counter) at night the day you feel is likely to be troublesome. All this should hopefully make you feel better Hope this answers your query. Wish you a speedy recovery. Happy to help.