Suggest treatment for cold and cough

ENT Specialist
Hi, I am suffering from slight cold and more cough ,can u plz suggest me medicine for it ? Thanks, XXXX
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Prahlad Duggal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: A brochdilator with mucolytic syp Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Please use a mucolytic with bronchodilator (Syp. Ascoril) two TSF thrice daily along with Cap. Ocid (Omeprazole) 20 twice daily before meals for five days along with steam inhalation. Avoid exposure to dust, smoke and cold. In case fever appears, you may need to start antibiotics, otherwise this will suffice. Feel free to ask another query. Regards