Suggest treatment for cold and cough

I had suffered cold & cough problem last 4 to 5 days, Kindly suggest the what I do in the next and what medicine should I take.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: crocin cold and flu tablet Detailed Answer: Hello, I am sorry about your current health status. I usually prescribe my patients with similar complaints with tablet Crocin cold and flu three times a day for 3 days. Along with this, I would also suggest steam inhalation thrice daily with Karvol plus nasocaps. For the cough, you can take Syrup Benadryl 10ml at night for 3 nights. Get well soon.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for cold and cough 5 minutes later
Thanks for your reply, I will follow the guideline what you told.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 minute later
Brief Answer: thank you too Detailed Answer: Take care and get well soon. Regards,